AmigaActive (1424/2143)

From:Neil Ives
Date:21 May 2000 at 08:56:29
Subject:The Lost Cat

Hi Dale

On 19-May-00, you wrote:

> Did you also see the version of the 'Lost
> Cat' animation I constructed using Scala that appeared on the most recent
> AmigaActive CD?

I managed to get it started after assigning both the AACD
and 'The Lost Cat' directory. It crashes every time at the animation of the old ladys
feet coming down the stairs. I guess that my 040/40 machine just doesn't have
enough memory (32Mb). TBH I have never had much luck with your animations.
Probably for the same reason. It's very frustrating:(

Regards

Neil Ives

Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord

63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And
they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going
through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!